Turn on feature flag
- If you want to add more security when establishing the tunnel we allow users to overwrite the
- You can also set the
SSH_TUNNEL_LOCAL_BIND_ADDRESSthis the host address where the tunnel will be accessible on your VPC
Create database w/ ssh tunnel enabled
- With the feature flag enabled you should now see ssh tunnel toggle.
- Click the toggle to enables ssh tunneling and add your credentials accordingly.
- Superset allows for 2 different type authenticaion (Basic + Private Key). These credentials should come from your service provider.
Verify data is flowing
- Once SSH tunneling has been enabled, go to SQL Lab and write a query to verify data is properly flowing.